I have been freaking out about this class. Mainly because I live in rural Vt, and dial-up is all I can get at my home. How will I ever get all my work done, considering this is one of my three online classes. I will have to get a sitter and travel the twenty minutes to Newport to use the computers at school. I am eager to learn all about multimedia though even if my computer is from the dark ages. I hope that I manage okay, because I will graduate in the spring and I can't let dial up hold me back.
OMG, Michelle, is dialup all you can get? I lived in rural VT for 30 years too and finally gave in and went with satellite since I taught online and to do so meant I had to return to the public school where I taught on weekends to keep up. I guess if all your classes are online you've made a commitment to doing your classes at the CCV site and if you're organized you should be okay. As I said in the overview you really have to have broadband in order to take this class so if there is any option for you to get Fairpoint DSL or cable I'd go for it even if it is just for the semester.
ReplyDelete