Tuesday, December 14, 2010
The Finale
I started this class not knowing what to expect, and never expecting to accomplish the things I have. I have done things in this class I never thought possible. When I finally learned how to upload my videos to Youtube and embed them on my site, I couldn't believe what I had done. I took the same videos and sent them to all my friends on Facebook and was amazed at the responses I received, I was thrilled. I had a bit of a set back half way through the semester when I broke my thumb drive, but I think I recovered nicely. I hope to keep my momentum going even though with this upcoming break I plan on steering clear of computers all together. My three online classes this semester have been tough, and I plan on taking a respit. I have enjoyed this class the most out of the three because it has really tested my ability and I think I have done okay considering my start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice to have you in class and best of luck to you. If you like to stay in touch after class, I'll be on facebook. Take care and have a merry christmas
ReplyDelete