Tuesday, November 23, 2010
The Longest Tail Ever!!
I am one of those people that absolutely love online shopping, and if I had a never ending supply of money this might become a problem but since that isn't the case I can control myself. I have been buying my text books on Amazon.com for as long as I have been in college so I know all about there "people who ordered this also ordered this" scheme and I can say I have been sucked in to it a time or two. This part of online marketing is very effective for the company that uses it. If your shopping online and you buy one item and this pops up it saves the shopper time searching for a related item which is a handy little tool for those that don't have a lot of time to look. I think as long as it is effective for online companies like Amazon they will keep using it and us online shoppers will keep considering the options given to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree its a very effective way and usually find myself getting sucked in.
ReplyDelete