I have never listened to a podcast before today, and after today I think I will keep listening. When I got my ipod for my birthday two years ago I didn't even know what a podcast was and currently on my ipod I don't have a single one, but I think that is about to change. I found podcasts on anything from parenting tips to celebrity gossip. And they were all free, what's better than free? I now have subscriptions to multiple podcasts, and I am sorry it took me so long to discover them.
I had never use podcast either until the other day. To be completely honest I had no idea podcast had anything to do with ipods, now thats bad! I am technological in some areas just not this one. I think all this technology makes it hard to keep up with whats in and whats not. They always want faster, easier, better technology and soon our technology is going to out smart us.
ReplyDeleteam
Today I found out that I could really easily download them from my ipod touch! This makes getting podcasts incredibly easy!
ReplyDeleteI myself have never listened to one since today, but I am considering changing that!
What kind of podcast would you be most interested in? I think I would want one that talks about new technology and video games.
Josh