Thursday, December 2, 2010

A New Member of the Facebook Generation

When asked how online life will change how I do things in my own life like work and play I have to say it already has. In college I have to say the Internet controls my life. Taking three online classes I eat, sleep, and breath the Internet. Three years ago when I started taking classes online learning was just starting and now I take every class online, only because they offer everything online and only a few classes are actually happening on site. The Internet can be an adjustment and has taken some getting used to but now that I am here I can say I am doing fine.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle I am right there with you I feel like my life is the internet I too am taking three online classes and can not wait for them to be over so I can enjoy my family again!I love the internet its done a lot of good for people, but many people dont do anything without it some by choice and then some like ourselves that take classes that steal our time. Good luck with your classes!

    ReplyDelete